Originally constructed as Bluecoats School in the early 1900's the property was converted to office use in the 1980's. GAM has overhauled the buildings and communal areas. GAM has converted a number of the units to residential use. These apartments will be sold and the freehold retained. Grainmarket has also sold a number of the units to owner occupiers for continued commercial use